I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these, you did for me. - Matt 25:40

Friday, July 2, 2010

Le Tour de France Challenge

The Tour de France starts on July 3d and lasts for 3 weeks. They race around 2800 miles during that time. I plan to challenge myself to ride 500 miles during those 3 weeks.

I would like to ask for your help in this challenge. For me, 500 miles in 3 weeks, will be a hard to do. I'm not just riding for fun or my health, though both are benefits. But, I'm riding to raise awareness & money for the people of Africa.

What can you do? Sponsor my efforts and give to the ride:well tour & blood:water.

.01, .05, .10, .25, .50, $1.00 per mile or even just a flat donation. You can let me know that you will be supporting or not. Either way, just give.

Every $1 given will provide clean water for an African for a whole year.

I will be using a gps tracking device so all can see how many miles I've ridden and so that I can't make the mileage higher then it actually is.

I appreciate your considering supporting this cause. Thank you for your prayers as well.
And a special Thank You to all that have already given. Thank you!!!

You have changed a life with every $1 you have given!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment